I know this picture was from October but it is still a great memory of our fun time at Bishops Farm. This is our third annual trip down to Bishops in our motor home with any and all who want to go and it is a real TREAT. Many laughs and carmel apples later we each have a rolodex full of memories to remember. Any takers for next year???
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Bishops Farm with Family and Friends
I know this picture was from October but it is still a great memory of our fun time at Bishops Farm. This is our third annual trip down to Bishops in our motor home with any and all who want to go and it is a real TREAT. Many laughs and carmel apples later we each have a rolodex full of memories to remember. Any takers for next year???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to go next year. I mean it! Looks like you guy had so much fun. Lumbly, I know enjoyed it, because she talked about how much she liked the $7.00 carmel apples?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMe too. We'll liven things up a bit.
ReplyDeleteMy wife turns EVERY outing into a blast!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete