Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summertime creek FUN!!


Yesterday was "Lets have fun at the creek day"! I officially designated this day for this very event. Lumbley stumbled on this great spot to be in the water and precious sunshine and thankfully invited us to join her and Michelle. We rounded up the kids, 8 of them to be exact, some strays that also joined us, dogs and tubes and headed to catch poliwogs and have a truly wonderful summer day. I honestly could not be happier when I am with people I love, the sun is shining on me and there is water somewhere around. It really is like nothing else for me. Mia and Austin even caught me some poliwogs that I put in my fountain and hopefully, with Gods help will be bug-eating frogs for my garden in a short time. Love it, Love it..........

No comments:

Post a Comment