Monday, August 31, 2009

Ashley's Introduction to her new BO




Ashley called last week and wanted to bring her new Bo over for dinner and games Sunday night so we could all meet him and basically evaluate the poor guy. If I do say so, any guy who can handle that girl has my utmost respect. He seems really nice and so sweet to her. He kept offering to help me with everything and it was just great to get to know him a little. We played a game about knowing the people you are playing with, so he was at a real disadvantage. Anyway, dinner was yummy, conversation was good and it's always awesome to me to have the people I love so much around me. Thanks for a great night........................

3 comments:

  1. cute pics, i want some of that butternut lasagna. give it over and noone will get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I dare say...it is BEAU, not BO as in PO-PO.
    And I want some lasagne too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And as I dare say...it was an introduction "of" her new Beau not "to" her new beau. But I love you and your little typos!!

    That was tons of fun, and I give my two thumbs up of approval, he seemed like a catch :)

    Let's do it again soon. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete