Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lunch Dates and Bike Trips





O.K. So it's been eons since I have shared my days. Thought that it was time to play a little catch up. Last week, Summy, Brett and I had a nice lunch date at Sierra Nevada. Summy has been SO busy with summer school that I haven't seen hide nor tail of her for way too long. I miss that girl of mine, so it was nice to catch up and hear her latest goings on. Brett is always a treat for both of us. We had a greast time!
Last Sunday, Jacky, Bert, Dana and Ken, Sweetie and I all got a bike ride in on the American River bike trail. Jacky had never been on the trail and it always takes quite a bit of planning for her to be able to spend the day away. It was wonderful! The weather was beautiful and we even got a little swim in the river. Only complaint of the day was that it was'nt loing enough. Thanks for an awesome time, guys!

1 comment:

  1. There you go again, Mulford...your inner hillbilly is showing again. I know you think we live in "Bo-Dunk" when it's actual name is Po-Dunk and I gots ta tell ya'...it's "hide nor hair" not flippin' TAIL you goof ball! I love you and all your silly quirks!

    ReplyDelete