Monday, June 29, 2009

I Miss BLOGGING!!

O.k., so its been since my birthday since I have written in my "BLOG" and I can say that SO many wonderful days have gone by with so many fun and special things, and I feel as though there is no way to catch up and share them all. My life is SO incredibly full at this stage of the game and I tend to want to make each and every second last as long as possible.
Tonight, I left without my camera, and we headed up to the gorgeous "Burns" house for dinner. What a great time we have with them and I am so thankful that Summer has married into such an amazingly loving, fun family! We took a walk around their property, watched the sunset overlooking the beautiful canyon and then shared a great meal. They are such easy people to be around and it is absolutely "dog heaven" up there. I have so much to learn from you, Karin. I am so envious of your gardening skills and what you can make with a ball of yarn leaves me in awe! Can't wait to come up and just hang with you and reap all you have learned! Thanks for having us and I look forward to more fun with the "Burns"

3 comments:

  1. Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

    Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
    disneycloth.cwahi.net

    I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was fun! glad to have you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you guys. Thanks for the great dinner....it was delicious. It's so nice to be around happy people who know how to enjoy every second of life. THanks for becoming a big part of our life. We look forward to many memories and family holidays together.

    ReplyDelete