Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Birthday with Kari

Well, I have no pictures, only the ones in my mind. Kari called last night and wanted to get together for my birthday because she is leaving on a mega-trip really soon and since we haven't spent hardly any time together alone lately, we decided to sneak away for the evening. I have So much fun with that silly friend of mine! She picked me up in Chico and we headed to Sierra Nevada. I had been eating absolutely ALL day long today and the thought of eating again totally grossed me out but she was hungry so as wrong as it was, I treated her on MY birthday. Ha We talked and laughed and of course, talked and laughed somemore. You would think that the world was ending and we only had 5 more minutes to get all of our thoughts out. That's how it is when we get together and I love it. We bounce from one thing to the next with only abandon, random disorder. Then we went to T.J. Max and shopped. It's one of our favorite places. We went in the big dressing room together and tried on all of our treasures for each other. Laughed ourselves silly and the girl finally said to us, "Girls, we are closing in 5 minutes" . I had so much fun and am so thankful that you called me for a good time. Love ya bunches, my friend..............................

1 comment:

  1. Reading this makes me miss both of you already!! I'm glad you two have so much fun together. :)

    ReplyDelete