Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tahoe Trip 2009




































Friday we went up to Lake Tahoe for a few days with Ken and Dana and had a great time. I was a little worried about the weather because we had heard that thunder storms were a comin but it turned out to be really nice, just a little cooler than I like for June. We played frizbee, tennis, golf, bowling, bike riding, miniature golf, laying in the sun, climbin on rocks and even a little twenty one in the evening with some rolled nickels. Chris started out with $4.00 and had a big loss of $2.30 by the time we called it quits. We did keep busy, just the way I like it! Bert came up on Sat. and got in on our bike ride, it was great and I am so thankful that Ken and Dana invited us up to share in their fun. You guys are great, thanks so much for including us.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you guys had a great time. I enjoyed our little gathering yesterday. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun!! Gosh when did Chris get so big!!!

    ReplyDelete