Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wedding Thoughts

Well, I have no pictures to share of yet, only constant reflections on all the memories that were made in the last few weeks. Yes, the wedding preparations can be stressful and trying, to pull things together is a challenge but I can say without a doubt that the fun and memories that were made with all the wonderful family and friends that came out to share this special day with us will never be forgotten. Everywhere I looked was a menagerie of special people that I loved, that had came from far and near, and all of them had played a unique role, in our lives or in Summer's growing up. I felt so much love and gratitude to everyone that came to the wedding, for loving us and being a part of who we are.
The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and I do believe that the "Burns and Mulford" group are a great mix!
Thanks to everyone that shared Summer and Kelly's wedding, all the pre-festivities, dinners, rehearsals, clean-up and just general loving up on us! Our family is so blessed by everyone who helped and participated. Pictures will follow as soon as I gather some................................

4 comments:

  1. you stay up late, mulbee. It was beautiful and now comes the marriage, may they live long and love each other deeply like you both have all these years. wouldn't trade it for the world, 20 years for us in a few weeks! Roatan looks remote. I don't think the paparazzi could have followed them there but you never know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the wedding was beautiful. I know they will have many years of happiness together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the best time at the wedding. Everything was so beautiful. Wonderful details that I know took lots of time to put together. I even talked my husband into dancing with me. It's been way to long since that happened. I'm envious that you guys got to take dance lesson together. You and Richard looked great out on the dance floor. Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for Summer and Kelly. I truly believe they are so good together, and will continue to grow in their love for each other and make so many wonderful memories in the years to come. The wedding was an awesome time for me - albeit a little emotional! I look forward to many great times ahead as our two families join in support of Kelly and Summer.
    P.S. - My wife looked gorgeous as usual!
    - Rich

    ReplyDelete