Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bachlorette Party




We had such a "FUN" time at Summy's bachelorette party! Jen, Summer's MOH (as she likes to be called)/Maid of Honor, planned everything out and it was so awesome! She dressed Summer up in a white dress, complete with all of the bachelorette accessories, if you know what I mean...... some of which were a veil, qaudy flashing diamond ring and banner across her chest. We had special treats in the limo and played games and laughed our heads off! We finished the day at a great restaurant and Jen, once again had made special treats for desert for each one of us. I can say without a doubt that we all had a wonderful time but noone more than me. I loved it and was so happy to be able to be there. Oh, if I could be 25 again and know what I know now, the possibilities would be ENDLESS!!!! Countdown......................6days Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. yes, very good times indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time! I am excited about the coming wedding! Keep your head level and take several deep breaths in a brown paper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! I don't know if you had the MOST fun but you certainly can make any party a ball! Fun is your middle name, girl. Put the days on slow mo so you can remember every second. Time flies as you are right to tell me.

    ReplyDelete