Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Auntie


Monday I took a trec down to Sacto. to see my "Auntie" and take her to lunch and a play date, or as much of a play date as someone on oxygen can have. I had so much fun with her! We went to Mimi's for lunch, she loves to go there. We sat and talked for a long time and I just love to drink her up like a fine glass of wine. I can usually hear only every other word because her voice is so gone, but I try to read her lips and play the guessing game. It's kind of funny. We talked about "KIDS", one of her favorite subjects, our mistakes, hopes and dreams for all of them. She also loves to go the thrift stores, so we traveled around to her favorites. It was a BLAST! I found some really cute things and because I was with her and she is so old, I got a 30% discount on everything I bought. When stuff is only costing $1.49 an item, it comes out to be REALLY CHEAP!!!!! We had a great day together and I think that is going to be my thing to do with her when I go down there from now on. I love you, auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment