Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swim Team Time




Swim team started today and it was a bit chilly. I loved my boy being a part of the swim team last year. It gave him the opportunity to get a great workout five days a week, learn some much needed dicipline and gain alot of strength! When he first started last year he was not too excited about it but I kept building it up and told him how much it would help him be stronger and trigger his "growth hormone"! It WORKED, I think by coincidence only, but whatever. He did grow alot this last year and has gained strength too. So, once again we are taking it on! It's quite a commitment, selling tri-tip dinner tickets, working hours volunteering to help pay for all that's involved, and being "on time" every day during the week, the hardest thing of all for me! It is fun though and we have met alot of great people, which is always a treat! Anybody for a tri-tip dinner, ya better hurry, the tickets are going FAST!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You are such a precious mom and wife for all of the commitments and time you devote to us. I just love you so much, even though you are impossible to keep up with!!
    Here's wishing you a happy mother's day this weekend.
    Love,
    Hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ready to get up at 6:00 a.m every day? I am way too selfish and need my beauty sleep. Your hubby is way sweet.

    ReplyDelete