Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding Hair?????????



Please tell me whether my hair should be down as in the first three pictures or:

Up as in the last few pictures, for the wedding???? Ashley came over again tonight and was so sweet to play with my hair to see what I might like to do for Summy's wedding. We had a blast, putting in another 5,000 words seems to be a breeze for us. She loves to mess with hair, we are both such "GIRLS"! Thank you Ashley, for taking the time with me and trying to make due with what you have to work with. You are a "SWEETHEART"!

4 comments:

  1. umm...well first off the pictures need to be bigger....

    ReplyDelete
  2. and definitely no on the second set of pictures...at least in my opinion. But maybe I just can't see clearly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say down. :-)It looks like you girls had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Down...but maybe play around with a few different looks. :) Maybe we can fix it up tonight at class!

    ReplyDelete