Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

To ALL the wonderful mothers that I have been so blessed to have cross my path, I hope you had a day that made you smile. In my older age, I have come to realize that it is quite a calling, and for those of us that have taken it on, we will never be the same again. It's a day to day thing that never leaves us, no matter how old our kids get and however much their adult years take them away. It's a day that I miss my own mom incredibly. It's amazing, because I always think that next year, it will feel better, and I won't think so much about her, but every year I'm not surprised and do. Chris and I went to the nursery today, as we have since she passed away and bought her a special plant. I do look forward to this part of my Mothers Day and it always feels right to be out in the yard with her. This years addition was a Daphney, full of sweet smell that I placed by my swing, so I can get a whiff in the early spring and some fox glove that makes such a beautiful statement in my yard. God willing, tomorrow is another gorgeous spring day and I'm gonna head down to see if I can bring any joy to my Aunt. Hope you guys have a great day and don't forget to look up..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment