Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sweetie's Birthday

I asked sweetie what he wanted to do for his birthday and of course I knew that it would include his new "scooter". We took off in the morning and headed out to this restaurant in Oroville that has been in the family for almost 100 years! It's a little hole in the wall, just like we like and the food was fabulous! We drove across table mountain and then headed down every back road we could find towards Red Bluff. I love taking the back roads that we have never been on. I love the saying; "if you only go where you've been, you'll only see what you saw", so we try to go down the roads less traveled, so to speak. We had a great time, and the sun was shining on our backs the whole way. We ended up basking in the sunshine in a park on the blanket I had brought in a backpack. I truly LOVE being with this man! He makes all my days more fun and enjoyable and I'm so thankful he was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment