Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fred & Ginger dance class and dinner with friends

Tonight was our weekly dance class which is always so fun. I really felt like we finally clicked in and got some of the beat and steps. What the heck, it's only been 5 weeks of dance classes, what would one expect? We all signed up for the continued advanced class but we all agreed that we maybe should have taken the beginner class over again, instead of moving on. Oh well, it's good to shoot for the gold, right?


We had invited the Burns over for dinner after our dance class and then I asked Scot and Jacky if they wanted to join us so we all ended up at their house. What a GREAT place to end up!! I love being around those people and I can honestly say we all had a wonderful time. How can you miss, with unbelievable food, great wine and "homemade margaritas" awesome conversation and wonderful friends and family. Once again, it doesn't get any better for me! We were dancing in the driveway and then enjoyed wonderful food and conversation. Thank you guys so much for being who you are and sharing yourselves with us. We LOVE you!! Karin and Pat, we are so thrilled to be joining our family with yours!



4 comments:

  1. Boy are you quick with the blog photos!! That was so much fun this evening. Thanks for inviting us to the Hoilands. It was really enjoyable trying to unravel the mysteries of the wine makers. Those were truly the best margaritas I've ever had and all the food was amazing. Scott did a beautiful job choreographing the kitchen...I love learning new recipes. I'm going to pick my rhubarb this week. Thanks for everything including the driveway dance lessons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun!! I'm glad we all got to get together like that. Maybe we should have a few more of those dinner and dance nights before the wedding...I think we need a lot more practice in the dance area!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Practice, practice, practice. I can't wait to see you and your hubby on the dance floor. I hope I don't embaress you by my wild dancing. My daughter is appauld by the way I move it in the groove.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michelle you will fit right in, we are all pretty appalling!!

    ReplyDelete