Friday, May 15, 2009

My Boy Came Home

Oh, how happy the mom of the house is to have her older son come home for a visit! I felt SO happy inside when I was finally able to put my arms around this huge, bear of a guy and give him a long overdue hug. I haven't seen him since february when we went down to Laguna. Zoey about wet all over herself when she saw Ryan and he started lovin on her. It really was something to see and it made me so aware of just how much I love that boy, or should I call him a man now, with all my heart. His calm, gentle spirit is a good force in my life at this crazy, wedding time. I'm looking forward to a good exercise day tomorrow, maybe a bike ride, dinner of his favorite foods and hopefully some long talks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryan!! Welcome Home! Hope we see you at church.

    ReplyDelete