Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm TIRED, and don't even have the energy to write in my "BLOG", except to say that I'm TIRED!!!!!!! Those of you who have gone through a wedding with a daughter, all I can say is "GOD BLESS YOU", and my hat is off to you! You have earned my utmost honour and respect. For those of you who have yet to experience this blessed event, all I can say is I will try my hardest to be there for you and lift you up when your time comes. We never understand things fully until we have walked a mile in those shoes. So, as the hour draws near, pray for me that I will enjoy, as I want my daughter to do, this joining of two peoples lives and really take in the meaning of this sacred event.

5 comments:

  1. AMEN Brother!, I mean 'Amen Wife'
    Let's try to focus on the joining of these two lives and just know that all these other little details - while special, are certainly not the true importance of this special day in the lives of these two that we love.
    I luv ya!!
    Hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to you, my friend. When it's all over, you'll say that it happened soooo fast. I remember my wedding and how hard it all was so that's what I draw from when I try to imagine how hard all the preparations are right now. Family!! They're all coming!! Wow. God's grace poured out on you, all over you, dripping off of you. Ton Amie

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Love will keep us together"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry. My eyes were swollen from crying last night. Honestly, I'm glad I have 4 boys..haha They are so easy to deal with. The bummer is,,,when Summer and Kelly are on their honeymoon, we will all still be here. But they deserve the rest and recuperation. They have spent so much time and energy on this glorious wedding. It will be amazing. Just get that knee better so you can dance with your sweet hubby. You need to go to yoga and relax your brain...I know this has been a long haul for you Cindy. Lots of love to you and Rich. You are both amazing.
    -karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!! Seriously!! I'm the biggest bridezilla EVER!! I must be making all of your lives hell!!!

    ReplyDelete