Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scot's Birthday



We had planned on going on a wine tasting excursion for Scot's birthday and he was looking forward to it so much. Due to various reasons, one of which was a very bad sore on his toosh, we ended up not being able to go. So, the second best thing was to bring the wine tasting to him! As usual, being with them is always a "TREAT", no matter where we are. Lisa made some great ore derves, Jacky made the best homemade pesto pasta and salad and the wine was over the top! I tried to become a little more educated with the wine but I do believe it is hopeless. Scot seems to have faith in me, that I can be taught, but I really do have my doubts. Thanks guys for an awesome night of laughs and good food and hears to another great year for you Scot!



No comments:

Post a Comment