Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Pictures from Summer and Kelly's Wedding


My handsome new son-in-law when he first saw Summer coming down the isle!




Summer had just said, I have never seen my sister look SO BEAUTIFUL!!!























SO CUTE!!!













I know that I have already posted pictures of Summer and Kelly's wedding but I hope that all of you that look at my blog will bear with me because I have looked forward to this wedding for a year and I have more pictures that I want to put up. I have been gathering photos from various people and then last night Lumbley gave me her pictures and of course they were awesome! You have such a knack with that lens Lumbley, and really catch the emotion of the moment. Thanks for putting them together for me. Love ya..................

2 comments:

  1. I think I would like to rent that there dress from Summer when my girl is ready to hit the old bride and groom thing. Beautiful pictures Lumbly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooo, anybody in there? don't hear a thing from you for many a day. These pics are more than professional they're inspired!

    ReplyDelete