Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jacky's Birthday



I know that I already "blogged" today but I feel like I should get to "blog" again because I am WAY behind on blogging and keeping up with all the wonderful things that have been going on in my life lately.
Tonight we celebrated Jacky's birthday. She had invited all of us girls over, thinking that she was going to bless us with a "panty party". She had said that she had picked us all out a special pair of panty's but us girls decided that since her birthday is so close, we would bless her instead and make the get together about celebrating her. It is amazing to me that seven grown women, can laugh and have so much fun together, even over something as silly as a bunch of sexy underware. We are such a bunch of goofs and I love my friends more than I can say. I can't imagine my life without you crazy people in it! Thanks for a great night!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Just a guess....but are all of you still in your sweaty workout clothes?? That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nasty and stinky and sticky, yes. We are gross. You should have come too, Sarah. I got the cutest underwear. Almost stolen by Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo sweet. You girls are darling.

    karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait when is Jackie's birthday?!?! Tell me I haven't missed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, I got the cutest pair of undies. That is right you BIG bottom women, mine are the cutest. Ok, I admit, my butt checks hang out of mine just a little......Stop laughing Cindy.

    ReplyDelete