Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tara and Justin's wedding




Tara and Justin tied the knot this past friday at the Sunol Country Club in Pleasantan. It was a beautiful wedding also and the fun was flowing with everyone there. As usual, my fun level was high and I danced with any and all who would take me on! The food was great, the friends are always fun and the setting was beautiful. They had the ceremony outside by the lake with the palm trees blowing in the breeze. I was so thankful for their sake that the rain held off. I had taken my umbrella just in case. We stayed at a great place in Pleasantan and then got together with the new bride and groom and some friends for a wonderful breakfast on Sat. morning before we left. New lives are being joined everywhere I look lately. I guess its the season........

3 comments:

  1. looks like fun!! Thanks for putting those up for me, I feel slighly less left out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you in your short, sassy skirt!! Glad you had fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang. You and Jenn are the wedding masters....or should I say mistresses!!! Looks like Rich got to practice his dance moves with multiple women.... very cute!!

    karin

    ReplyDelete