Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Day of Spring Bikeride






As soon as I remembered that it was the first day of Spring, I knew that we had to celebrate the occasion, so I made a quick decision to chuck the books today and go for a bike ride. It was so beautiful, and I was utterly and completely soaking it up. It makes me so thankful to live where we do. The hillsides are all so green and full of wildflowers. What a treat it is to just be outside and able to enjoy it. We rode through Bidwell Park, and then cut over through Chico and rode all over, then stopped and had lunch, and ended our little journey about 5:00. I am so happy that Chris is liking to ride now and can go the distance with us.

1 comment:

  1. I love the first picture of you except...where is your HELMET?? Glad you had fun on the first day of Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete