Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When life gives you lemons, make Lemon Drops!



O.k. This is a "Thanks" that goes out to Michelle for the grand idea of what to do with the thirteen lemons that I had left over from taking the rind off of them to make lemoncello. This morning I was stumped as to what to do with all of these sweet smelling fruits that were filling my house with a fragrance that has not happened here in some time. She suggested that I make lemon drop martini's and for some reason I wasn't able to come up with a better idea. Bert happened to call and was in need of "connecting" as she puts it, so we placed ourselves in my favorite spot, my swing outside, and connected! I would suggest anyone who wants to use up those little devils that this is a great way to do it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I want an invite next time!! P.S. why are you not in bed?!? We have an early wake up call tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, those look lucious. I want one right now at 7:00a.m. to go with my wake up coffee.

    ReplyDelete