Monday, March 23, 2009

Trousseau Shopping




Today, I picked up Summy at the airport. She got back from visiting her brother for the first time since he moved in January to Laguna Beach. She had a great time with him and it really warms my heart to hear that they enjoy each others company and have fun hanging out together.
After I picked her up we had planned on going shopping for her "trousseau". It was so much fun even though, for some reason, she was reluctant to buy these sexy, pretty things with me. It was really funny because she had never heard that word before and every young sales girl who asked if they could help us, had also never heard of that before. Only the "old women" like me had heard of it. Then we shopped for hats for the tea party/bridal shower that Dana and Michelle are giving her this weekend in Sacramento. We had a blast and must have tried on every single hat and dress in that mall! I do believe fun was had by all.


2 comments:

  1. What a fun and busy day!! Thank you so much for taking me out and being so patient as I tried on everything that mall had to offer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the dead beat hats I let you borrow?

    ReplyDelete