Thursday, March 26, 2009

GORGEOUS DAY

There were many, many things going on today but I still took time to look up and enjoy the beautiful weather. While I was attempting to run up the path tonight in class, I kept looking up at the trees and they are all full of buds waiting patiently to burst open. The tulip bulbs that I planted last fall have sprouted and were a welcome suprise. I had forgotten that I planted them along the walkway. The first one opened up today and that made me smile when I saw it this morning.
My search for a hat for the tea party was not very successful. Michelle, your hats that you loaned me were so cute but they were too small for my big head! You have a tiny head, that goes with the rest of you, TINY!
I'm looking forward to this party on Sat. Dana has gone over the top and done so much to make it nice for Summy. I still can't believe that my daughter is about to walk down the isle. It is very surreal, exciting but sad all in one. I am also excited to watch her and Kelly embark on their life adventure.

1 comment:

  1. you are as bad as I am. Blogger slacker. What the heck? Must be too busy with wedding planning and bridal parties. Lets go to Nevada City next week. Lumblys idea.

    ReplyDelete