Friday, March 20, 2009

Rip Roarin Good Times






What do you get when you mix awesome fun loving people, good food, fantastic wine and lots of laughs. A rip roarin good time , thats what! What can I say about these people, except that I LOVE them dearly. They are the cream of the crop, the cream de la cream, the party everyone wants to be at, in other words they are "it on a stick". Not to mention, that our friend Scot is the chef de la chef! What I have learned from cooking with him in the last month has been amazing. He is a wonderful cook who loves good food, good conversation and great wine. I LOVE cooking with you Scot, and thanks for sharing all your great talents with me. Let's do it again real soon, it's never enough for me!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there. It's always a good time at the Hoiland house!!!

    ReplyDelete