Monday, March 30, 2009

Summer's Tea Party/Bridal Shower






Dana completely outdid herself with this shower!! Right down to the very last little details, it was absolutely beautiful! From the linen tablecloths, to the homemade heart shaped scones and tea sandwiches, to the fresh berries, to the fruit basket whip cream cake, flower arrangements on the rose petaled tables and all my sweet mom's hand painted china tea cups and serving pieces, it was so special. After we got it all set up and right before the party, I completely lost it. I was crying like a baby. Thanks for consoling me Michelle, you are a sweetheart and Dana, I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the work and effort you put into that party. I love ya!!

4 comments:

  1. I had so much fun!! Thank you so much for all the work you put into it, it didn't go unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful, but make them BIGGER. I can't see all the details and I like details. Looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, I had a great time putting this together. Thank you for all your help! Never could have gotten it together without you and the girls help. O yes, and Ken. He is watching over my shoulder. Everyone looked great in there outfits. Tell Michelle that if you double click on the picture that the picture gets huge. Love ya, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having trouble commenting. I did want to say how enjoyable the tea party was. Everything was lovely and perfect! Thanks for all your work Dana and Cindy.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete