Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fred & Ginger

Today we went to church and Tom really spoke to me, at least I felt that he was talking directly to me. Sometimes, I really feel convicted about something and today when we had a quiet time to confess our sins to God, I felt as though he did not give me enough time. I asked sweetie if he had enough time to confess his sins to God and he said he had more than enough time and some left over to confess mine also! He always makes me laugh and I love doing that.
Then we came home, made some great salads and I worked on my earrings and Summy's necklace for the wedding. I finally got them done, and being as I can hardly see, it was a big accomplishment for me!
We then went to our first "dance class" at the rec center. We are trying to learn some east coast swing for the wedding. Summy and Kelly are taking it with us and it's so fun! Now I'm sure my sweet husband and Kelly would have another term for it but personally, I thought it was a blast! Can't wait until next week to have my feet stepped on some more. Thanks so much guys for putting up with all of our silly ideas. We love ya!



2 comments:

  1. Yes, my love we are a true Fred and Ginger now! (or maybe more like Fred and Wilma - or Fred and Ethel)
    Here's lookin at you kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure keep yourself busy. I think your life is so fun fun fun. You must teach me a little cha cha please, or I will totally embarress you at your daughter's wedding when I get up and to the "hussel", or better yet, the "bus stop".

    ReplyDelete