Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Fun date with "Girlfriends"

Oh, how I love "girlfriends"! They build me up, counsel me, laugh with me and at me, try to solve all of lifes many complexities, love my kids and vise versa, love good food with me and good wine, dogs, playing and dressing up. I cherish each and every one of them and thank GOD every day for all the relationships in my life that give it so much meaning.
Today, 3 of us snuck away for lunch at Sierra Nevada. I love these times together when we laugh and talk and laugh and talk somemore. I swear I can never get enough of it. What would life be like without our friends to help us and guide us through all the muck of life? I never want to know. Thanks, you guys for being my friends, I love ya!

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun with you s. Tell your hubby thank you for the great gift of food and wine.

    ReplyDelete