Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Tile in Kitchen

I am finally bitting the bullet and replacing that hideous stuff that we put down to cover the other hideous stuff that someone else put down in our kitchen. I'm so excited to have Ryan do it for us because Rich just doesn't have the time to take on this project. The cheap stuff that we had put down last year could not even be cleaned any more and the floor always looked like I was a slob! This old house has been quite a continuous project for us but for some reason I love it here and can't picture myself anywhere else.

2 comments:

  1. I love that old house too. Your mom would be so impressed with the flowers. I know I am. Bits and pieces. That's how we have always done remodeling. Works well and is a little messy but makes us so excited when it's done. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great and inexpensive tip is to paint your floor boards a starking sterile white. It really freshens up a room and cost very little.

    ReplyDelete