Monday, April 20, 2009

Little Piece of God's Beauty



Tonight was another "Lilac Run". The three bouquets that I quietly helped myself to a few days ago from anonymous Paradisians were looking a little done, so to speak, so after dinner the three of us took a dog walk/lilac run/Baskin and Robbins trec. It was so incredibly beautiful out tonight and the dogs came unglued when they realized that they were invited. On the way home, I couldn't see these tiny, purple wonders but I kept getting a wiff of their amazing scent every few feet. Once again, I gave in to my desire to fill my house with their sweet smell. Have I mentioned lately how much I love this time of year and the Summertime to look forward to. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean to tell me that you are STEALING someone's flowers? You redneck! Didn't know those type of floweres smelled. Can you get me some?

    ReplyDelete