Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Close to the End of School with Chris's Teacher

Today we met with Chris's teacher, Mrs. Severin for our monthly meeting to turn in all the work that he has done for the month. He had been working really hard to try and get done early with school, due to the fact that his mom has been pushing that idea and using the leverage that he could have more of his summer if he finishes early:) His grades were really good, except for math which we struggle some with. I can hardly wait for summer to get here. It is absolutely my very favorite thing in life and I think I look forward to it more than he does. I remember counting the days off of a calendar I kept in my bedroom window and feeling the excitement grow as I anticipated every minute of my summer vacation and being in the gorgeous sunshine. Well, we just got back from working out and I think a bubble bath is in order. Have a great Thurs. and enjoy everything thats in bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment