Friday, April 10, 2009

Day at The Sutter Buttes

What a great day at the Sutter Buttes. I wasn't sure that I wanted to go on this field trip today because I thought it was going to rain and everyone knows how much I love that, but I decided to follow through and try to make the best of it! It was one of those times that I'm so glad I did! I can't even describe how beautiful it was. Every color of green imaginable was displayed on a palate of wonder! Those small range of mountains have always held a certain mistery to me, so to be able to go in and see them close up was a real treat. We climbled, with a guide, to the top of one of the smaller peaks, and the view was nothing short of amazing. We ate lunch under a gorgeous old oak tree and it was definately a day to remember. I'm so glad I talked myself into it!

3 comments:

  1. This was a great day with my wonderful wife and our great young son!!!! Truly a majestic feeling place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad the olllllllddddd knee hung in there for you. Great pictures of your people. Make them bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me some directions! I'd like to take Dave and Leah there before the baby is born. Are dogs allowed?

    ReplyDelete