Saturday, April 4, 2009

Summer's Chico Shower





Today was Summy's Chico shower. Des had it at her house and it turned out so nice. She and Bryan had made the most beautiful invitations and sent out cards for everyone to fill out, giving marriage advice, or a scripture or quote and also a recipe card. Some people shared their advice and scriptures. It just made the shower have a nice personal touch. I was so thankful for all the friends and family that showed up to support "my girl". She was truly blessed!

4 comments:

  1. It was really well done. I had a great time and I'm sure everyone else did too. It so cool to see her grow up from that little girl to a beautiful young woman. She has so much ahead of her and I know you'll always be her support along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is beautiful. She is going to be such a gorgeous bride. I had a great time just giggling about the toaster and talking to your crayz wives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a nice shower. Thanks so much for all the work you put into it. I had a lot of fun and I'm so excited that the next time all of those people will be in the same room is the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful get together. Desiree and Cindy did a great job decorating and I loved the invitations Des. Summer is a lucky girl to have you both in her life. I loved having my nose in those lilacs!! Thanks for all the work you did. I'm trying to not get too excited about the wedding. It's going to be here before we know it.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete