Friday, April 3, 2009

Sweetie's New Toy

O.K., so I should'nt have mentioned that I wanted to rent a motorcycle, to get away to relax, with my sweetie after this wedding. I really need to be careful when I casually talk about things like this. Hence, this is what happens! I do love to ride like the wind, but then the practical side of me says, no, no, no; you are a mom and dad now, and need to be safe, careful and conservative. You are too old to be gallivanting around in leathers on some motorcycle. Then the right side of my brain talks back and responds with, "Oh, but it's SO much fun, and it really is YOU, unsafe and non-conservative. So, here we go on yet another adventure. Please pray for us that GOD will watch over us and have mercy and bring us home safely everytime we take off.

2 comments:

  1. Just don't fall asleep while riding on the back again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...the bike is really nice. I had tons of fun riding on it today!!

    ReplyDelete