Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Moment in Time with Siri





I had SO much fun kidnapping Siri for the afternoon and running in Bidwell Park! Her mom is away in Washington D.C. and knowing how much she misses Kari, I stopped by her house today and decided to go for a run with her. I absolutely LOVE that dog and GOD forbid that the Lambert's ever drop off the face of the earth suddenly, let it be known that I have dibs on that dog! I then decided to take her for an ice cream cone at Shuberts and it was all the treat I needed to see her enjoy her banana flavored ice cream and even lick the bowl! I could just see it in her eyes,"there are absolutely some things in life that are just too good to be true", and this was one of them. She loved it and gave me a sloppy banana flavored kiss to thank me.

1 comment:

  1. Kari is going to LOVE these picture! What a lucky dog!! :)

    ReplyDelete