Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Saturday Morning Ride



Saturday morning, sweetie and I decided to go out to breakfast in Chico and then stop by the farmers market for some "fresh" stuff to bring home. Only problem was, that we had decided to take the motorcycle and carrying things presented a bit of a problem. I don't really have a motorcycle mentality yet and seem to want to go shopping when we are out for a ride and then have nowhere to put anything. It was a beautiful day though and I did find this GORGEOUS cactus plant that I had to take a picture of. It looked like paper, but was real. It was so pretty. So Sat. it was about 76 and today I look out the window, and it's snowing??? Go figure, I thought we were all done with the cold, wet stuff??? Rain, rain go away, I want the sun back everyday! I'm So silly!!!

1 comment:

  1. did you guys get a Harley to match your nasty t-shirts?

    ReplyDelete