Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gorgeous Bike ride with Great Friends




Today after church, Ken and Dana called and came up with the great idea to go for a bike ride. We met them at our house about 11:00, got down to Chico and had a great lunch at Sierra Nevada and then took off. Oh, how I LOVE to be on a bike, with the wind in my face and the sun on my back!!! It is such a pure pleasure to me and having great friends along for the ride makes it, well, let's just say, it doesn't get much better! Everywhere I looked was blooming and I love it. Thanks you two, for coming up here and sharing this gorgeous day with us.


2 comments:

  1. bikeing and rolling, bikeing and rolling...it is fun it is fun hooo hooo dooo pooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are those flowers in the photo with Dana?

    ReplyDelete