Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun Friday!







Today, I met a couple of good friends for "tea" and lunch at one of our favorite little spots in Chico. Since I am a huge fan of tea, this place is a frequent flyer of mine. We sat outside and although it was a little chilly, it was beautiful. These two gals are big time, crazy runners and I can only hope that when I grow up I can run like they do. I decided to forgo the run that they so eagerly participated in and just met them for the tea, which was a really good choice on my part. We had a nice lunch and then I went shopping for "hall stuff" since we are redoing our long overdue, crappy hallway.
Des and Brian and the boys came over tonight to help sweetie with Summy's wedding video and we all had a blast jumping on the trampoline. Brianator, you are SO funny and being around you and your awesome family is always a treat. That trampoline has been the BEST investment we ever made for enjoyment for our kids. It has lasted literally, years and we still have so much fun on it, not to mention, it's great exercise!



6 comments:

  1. We had fun visiting tonight. I was so happy to get that video footage to work, and to share all the photos with you. The boys had fun too, and they all fell asleep on the way home. YEAH! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where'd I get that big schnozz? I had fun too. Love that place. Had a big time caffeineated buzz afterwards which makes for good work....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so fun, just sitting in the outdoors and smoking pot. You are my stone sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, before you get freaked out, it was a joke! I forget that you take things so seriously and perphaps may think anonymous is a true blog stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha way too seriously, loved the comment anonymous comment!

    ReplyDelete