Saturday, April 25, 2009

Too Much Fun Saturday





Question #1 for the day is: Is it EVER possible to have too much fun in one day?? ANSWER: NEVER!! Today was packed full of it. Sweetie and I woke up this morning and headed out on a joy-ride on the motorcycle. We had breakfast at one of our favorite spots in Chico and I sang along with my I-Pod the whole way down the hill. Question #2 is: What do a bunch of red-neck, hick people from the country do for fun on a Saturday morning but meet with their youngins and shoot at each other with a bunch of air-guns. These boys LOVE it and I love seeing them have so much fun, even though, I must admit I don't understand it. Aren't they a motley looking crew? We then moved on to have 7 large pizza's downed in a matter of minutes, AMAZING! Next stop, Baseball! Lately, baseball is always included in a good-day. I managed to fit in a short bike ride to meet Kari at her grandmas house only to miss them by minutes. Kari then came over and she tried on all of the inventory from T.J. Max for me, to get my advice on what to take to Washington D.C. I then tried on my dress for the wedding for her, and we reveled in being "Girls". B.B.Q. ribs and hot fudge sundaes ended the day and I ask myself what in the world I am doing eating this crap, except that I couldn't help myself. That seems to be the story of my life, I just can't help myself. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow is the "Wildflower Bike Race" in Chico. Looking forward to that................................
P.S. Sorry for all the pictures, there was just a lot to share today!

2 comments:

  1. Who do I owe for the pizza that my boy ate. You know how cheap I am. I loved the picture of you and your man on the motorcycle. Who took those awesome pictures of the baseballs in midair?

    ReplyDelete