Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009


We had so much fun today for Easter. Bert & Hailey and Summy and Kelly came over for an early dinner after church. It was such a beautiful day and now, all of my tulips have finally showed their gorgeous heads. We B.B.Q. marinated lamb chops and marinated maui maui and chicken. I cooked some small red potatoes that were delicious, summy made an awesome salad and then we grilled some asparagus. The only thing missing was my Ry Guy, which I did miss terribly! I SO wish you could have been here Ry. It seems now that the kids are older, someone is always missing and that makes things feel incomplete somehow. Summy and Rich were practicing their dance moves to the song that Summy wants to dance with her dad to at the wedding. It was so much fun watching them and Rich looked very serious in all the pictures that I took except this one. He said he had to concentrate! It was a great Easter Day!

2 comments:

  1. It was fun but I missed Ry too!! It would have been nice if he was there. Also, while I would love to go visit Maui, Maui I think you mean that we ate Mahi, Mahi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! You have such a beautiful family. Ryan, I missed you too! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete