Monday, April 6, 2009

A Great Night with a Friend

Well, I didn't have my stinkin camera tonight so I have no pictures to share but I do have the memory and pictures in my mind. Chris went to spend the night with a friend, so naturally I was looking for a place to plant myself. I HATE to be alone, so I called Michelle and told her I would bring over salad fixins and a great bottle of wine and she jumped on the idea. I had such a great time hanging out with her and talking all about our childhoods, childrearan disasters and watching OPRAH. It actually took us 4 1/2 hours to get through 1 episode of OPRAH because of all the stopping, analyzing our lack of child rearing skills, home decorating ideas, and spicy marriage plans. I had a great evening with you, Michelle. Thanks for sharing your life with me and letting me into a little bit more of you.

1 comment:

  1. I too had a great time. Thanks for coming over and making my home noisey. It gets way to quiet here. So great to get your view on things.. I love doing that with friends. I wonder why I am feeling a little woosey this a.m.? Because I am a wine drinking sinner. No one will ever wash my feet on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete