Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life is FULL!!

Well,
No pictures today, only thoughts! My life is so full right now of so many people that I love to be with, the gorgeous sunshine that I love to be in, my beautiful daughters wedding plans that seem to keep multiplying by the minute, my adorable younger sons many activities and teaching school that always involve me, my trying to get my adorable older son's room ready for his arrival for his birthday, my painting and remodeling a portion of our house, my exercise class and routine that I totally love and look forward to, my writing offers on homes and work related stuff, my gardening ambitions and my sweet husband's desire for any free time (if there is such a thing) to go for joy rides on his favorite new toy in the whole world, his Motorcycle! Whew, it makes me tired sometimes and today was one of those days where I wanted the world to STOP and let me off. I actually did get off of it for a short time and crawled in my bed and took a brief nap, which is something that I NEVER do. I woke up an hour and a half later and felt guilty for the time I took for myself. It was a bit of heaven and I realized that I could only do the nap thing because it was cloudy outside. If it had been sunny and nice I would have insisted on myself being outside doing something else. So, I am thankful that the weather was marginal. Anyway, lunch with awesome friends is scheduled for tomorrow and many laughs will insue I'm sure of that. I totally LOVE my friends. They bring me so much joy!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of that exercise class and routine that you totally love and look forward to...we missed you last night!! :)

    ReplyDelete